Please note the terms and conditions of our delivery service
- We deliver between 11.30am and 2.00pm from Monday to Friday
- All orders are subject to availability, at the time of ordering and on the day of delivery
- All orders must be received by 11am to guarantee same-day delivery. If ordering after 11am for same-day delivery, please call us on 0118 466 6299 to discuss
What time will my food come?
We will give you the option of two 30-minute delivery slots. For example, you will have the choice of delivery between 12.30pm and 1pm, or 1.30pm and 2pm. These time slots will be offered at the time of ordering online.
How does it work?
- Choose items from the Menu and add them to the basket by pressing “Place Order”. Make sure you check out our tasty homemade chapatis!
- When finished, click on the basket icon.
- Pay for your delicious items.
- Select your delivery slot. It won’t be long!
- Enjoy our wonderful food, delivered fresh and directly to your door or office
- Kloud Kitchen only provides allergen information for the food and beverages served from our kitchen.
- Allergen information will be available for customers, clearly stating which of the 14 common allergens are contained within our food and drink.
- If a customer requires any further detail about the exact ingredients that contain allergens, this can be requested.
- The allergen information is always updated to reflect the status of ingredients, recipes and cooking methods.
- The allergen information is based upon information provided to us from our suppliers.
- Suppliers might declare their products as ‘may contain’ the allergen; this would be stated as contains in our recipes. It will not be listed in the ingredients list, but will show in the table as ‘contains’.
- Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the cross contamination is minimal during food production process, circumstances may arise which are out of our control and could alter the accuracy of the allergen information provided.
We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Modify/Cancel the online order
- Once placed, orders cannot be modified or cancelled at all
- If a customer wishes to check on the progress of an order, they may do so by calling the us directly on 0118 466 6299
- Kloud Kitchen terms an order with 6 or more Main Meals as a bulk order. The customer must cut and hand over the coupon to the delivery person when they receive the order
- Food from Kloud Kitchen is for immediate consumption only (within 30 minutes from time of delivery)