Please continue to opt for contactless delivery, which helps better protect you and our delivery drivers by minimizing contact. We thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times and our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the COVID-19 coronavirus. We are all grappling with an issue of immense magnitude.
Currently, no reports of human illnesses that suggest COVID-19 can be transmitted by food or food packaging, but we are monitoring the evolving situation and want to highlight a few of the precautionary measures we are reinforcing and implementing from sourcing our ingredients to delivering your food.
· Frequent and thorough handwashing: We are reinforcing with our kitchen vigilant handwashing before, continuously throughout, and after their shifts. As well as changing gloves with increased frequency.
· Sanitation and cleanliness: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our food prep and packaging areas, with special attention to high-contact surfaces, such as refrigeration equipment, tables, and all packaging areas. Additionally, we have contracted a third-party for a full-scale sanitation of our facility immediately.
· Contactless Delivery. We ask for your cooperation in allowing our drivers to deliver your Meals to your doorman, concierge, package room, or by your apartment door to minimise human contact. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated by our delivery staff. Please contact our drivers using the contact information communicated via SMS at the time of delivery should there be any specific instructions.
As we navigate this dynamic situation, we will adjust our customer experience to meet local and federal guidance. While we are currently maintaining regular operations, we are prepared to take appropriate measures to further ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
As we do our part to keep our place clean and safe, we encourage you to take notice of measures for preventing the spread of viruses:
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
In addition, we encourage you to take the following precautions upon receiving your food:
· Wash your hands after receiving the meals
· Ensure containers are kept sealed and refrigerated throughout the period of consumption
· Avoid consuming foods directly from food containers and instead opt for heating foods in appropriate dishware. At the centre of Kloud Kitchen’s purpose is a commitment to deliver healthy, home-style, and always vegetarian (often vegan) food to your doors. In times like these, we appreciate our purpose more than ever and will do everything we can do ensure the safety and well-being of our communities and our people.
We’ll continue to stay vigilant of the situation and keep you informed as we overcome these challenges together.
In the meantime, stay safe and healthy.